Donate. Volunteer. Become a Member Today!
When you make a donation, you support our work and provide an investment in the future for our global partners. Donating to Farmers Helping Farmers supports our projects and enhances our education efforts.
Donations are tax deductible.
Some of our fundraising activities include:
- Annual Summer BBQ held at the Harrington Research Station.
- African Craft Sales
- Christmas campaign fundraising
- Donations from individuals, corporations and community groups
- Targeted fundraising for specific items ( ie: water tanks, energy efficient stoves)
The Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) contributes three dollars for every dollar we raise for approved projects.
We welcome new members who would like to commit some of their time to our efforts. The broader the understanding of the situation these East African farmers endure, the more effective Farmers Helping Farmers projects can be.
Membership provides you with:
- A quarterly newsletter updating you on the progress of our projects and our upcoming activities.
- An opportunity to meet like-minded people through social activities, fundraising events and annual general meetings.
- An opportunity to have input into the development of our projects.
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY! (click here for online membership form)